Apply For Municipal Housing

You are beginning the process of completing an application for Public Housing through the Municipal Housing Agency of Council Bluffs, Iowa. Please complete the entire application.

Important to Note:

  • Occupancy standards within Regal Towers and Dudley Court are one person to an efficiency apartment and two people to a one-bedroom apartment. If your occupancy exceed these standards, please be advised it is not in your best interest to continue to fill out this application, as you may be denied for exceeding the occupancy standard.
  • Municipal Housing Agency- Regal Towers/ Dudley Court Application for Tenancy must be completed in its entirety. If the application is not completed in its entirety it will not be reviewed.
  • Choice of Housing Development form requires the applicant to choose the first choice location or to choose the first available box, sign and date.
  • Reporting Changes in Family Circumstances form acknowledges that as an applicant you are responsible to submit, in writing, any changes to your family composition, such as current mailing address, family size, contact information or phone number.
  • Authorization for Release of Information form simply requires the signature, date, and social security number of each potential adult household member
  • Tenant Data Release of Information form only requires from the applicant a signature, date and social security number in the middle of the page for all household adults. Do not complete any other section of this form.

If you or anyone in your family is a person with disabilities, and you require a specific accommodation in order to fully utilize our program and services, please contact the Public Housing Authority at 712-322-1491.

Click here to view and print the application.

Please mail or bring your completed application to:

Regal Towers
505 South 6th Street
Council Bluffs, Iowa 51501